Full-Time Internship UX / UI Graphic Design Internship @ Dublin
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services.
We specialize in custom software solutions for business intelligence and automation with focusing on reactive applications.
Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Position: UX / UI Graphic Designer Intern
Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
Employing: Data Innovation Systems
Location: DIT Hothouse Incubator
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to work across Web application and Mobile apps(including tablets) on multiple platforms(iOS, Android, web apps) and capable of producing stunning, user centric web/mobile interfaces.
The ideal candidate is a visual designer skilled in information design, able to balance practical needs with creating experiences that are stunning in their elegance. The UI/UX Designer will be a key leader in optimizing our product experience. This position is a combination of creative visual design and information architecture.
You will convert creative concepts into attractive, user-friendly interfaces. You’ll use your knowledge and experience to collaborate on improvements in style and user experience. As an expert in your field, you can independently determine the required quality and quantity of your design deliverables.
– Degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Visual Communication or equivalent.
– Experience in designing and iterating on web apps
Quantitative and user behavior analysis skills
– Excellent written and verbal communicator who is comfortable with critique and collaboration
– Outstanding Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills
– Passion for creating experiences in online environments
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
– You have experience working and collaborating with teams in a dynamic, rapid growth environment
– Deliver user cases and scenarios, wireframes & prototypes, mockups of screens and flows, visual assets’ production, documentation of design guidelines for the design’s implementation.
– Understanding of current front-end web technologies and principles such as responsive design, Content Management Systems, Web Services and APIs
– Work in a startup environment
– Work on enterprise level data driven application
– Training & Career Progression
– Growing Industry
– Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
How to Apply: Apply with your portfolio and CV to Paul via the “Apply” button below
Data Innovation Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
1100 total views, 1 today