Full-Time Internship Sales Engineer Internship @ Dublin (Paid)
We are looking for a third/ fourth-year student or a fresh graduate who has a great interest in computer science and doing business in Tech. As a sales engineer at BeeInstant, you will directly involve in the complete process of driving a SaaS solution to the market, from product development, sales & marketing to customer success. You will have a fantastic opportunity to interact with the latest technology in cloud computing, highly distributed systems, time-series database and machine learning.
Execution is king. So here are what you will be responsible for:
– Fully comfortable in understanding and using BeeInstant product ranges and their use cases.
– Good understanding of IT operation landscape, infrastructure and service monitoring in highly distributed systems (no worry, we will guide you through all of this).
– Produce practical use cases, impactful blogs on various topics around BeeInstant solutions.
– Keep track of monitoring discussions in Tech forums, Slack, and social media channels. Reply and seed content in forums where relevant.
– Implement thorough research on customers’ technology, infrastructure, and their online services.
– Measure and analyze sales & marketing campaigns and customer responses.
– Work closely with BeeInstant’s technical and marketing directors to define sales & marketing strategy.
– Support in various BeeInstant’s developers meetups and events.
Preferred skills and qualification:
– Academic or professional background in computer science (CS). A combined CS and Business degree is a plus.
– Familiar with one of the programming languages: Java, Python, PHP, Golang, Ruby.
– Interested in exploring segments of IT monitoring, cloud migration, digital transformation, microservices, containers, analytics, logs, time-series database, real-time streaming, highly distributed systems, to name a few.
– Native English speaker.
Type of employment: Summer internship or Part-time
Expected on-boarding period: immediately (May 2018)
Contact: Phuong Vu at +353 87 944 3041
Follow us on Twitter: @BeeInstantMon
BeeInstant.com provides the best-in-the-market metric monitoring solution for digital enterprises globally. We applied AI & Machine Learning into monitoring to generate the best-ever visibility into software/apps performance in real-time, and at large scale. BeeInstant empowers DevOps to have absolute confidence in scaling their online services, delivering high-quality products faster and optimizing IT operational resources.
BeeInstant is led by technical directors who have had years of in-depth experience in the world’s largest Tech organizations including Amazon, Ericsson, Bloomberg, and Workday. The company is funded by Enterprise Ireland and supported by Google, KPMG, Bank of Ireland. Dublin Business Innovation Centre.
473 total views, 2 today