Part-Time Internship Recruitment Administrator Internship @ Galway
Recruitment and Administration for a Sales and Marketing company. The ideal candidate would posess good organisational skills. What the candidate will learn is telesales, social media management, administrative tasks and also recruitment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Dealing with all recruitment inquiries in a professional and friendly manner
- General reception duties
- Placing adverts in local and national media channels. Managing companies social media account
- Ensuring the company is compliant according to the specific client’s needs with regards to initial and ongoing vetting of all new starts
- Processing daily sales paperwork
- General admin duties
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS THAT YOU WILL GAIN
- Ability to working well under pressure in a fast paced environment, where priorities may change at short notice
- Learn administration in a highly regulated environment
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Competency of Microsoft computer packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook)
- Ability to work with relatively low levels of supervision.
327 total views, 1 today