Full-Time Internship Project Manager Internship @ Dublin
Who we are:
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services. We are focusing on data driven applications and looking to expand the team. Unlike most internships we give you the opportunity to grow and have direct involvement in business critical decisions.
The role we have:
We are currently looking for a talented intern to join and for management of innovative projects. As a key member of the team you will be responsible for some key project management areas of the company, guided at every turn by our experienced management team, previously at Facebook.
The candidate will be hard working, creative, who is confident in their own ability and potential in project management. They will be comfortable working under supervision as well as on their own initiative able to improvise and bring new ideas to the table, willing and eager to learn.
– Working with internal design, development and marketing teams to deliver those requirements to a high standard.
– Preparation and monitoring of weekly work schedule in conjunction with other project managers.
– Management of client support requests and timely responses.
– Managing projects internally to ensure all processes are adhered to.
– Organisation and delivery (where required) of client training.
– Contribution to the overall operational management of the business including improving internal processes, project reporting and managing team schedules.
– Fostering of a positive work space that encourages effective collaboration between all members of staff.
– Team player and willing to lead a project.
– Technical understanding of web technologies – frontend, backend, APIs, databases, domains, hosting, payment systems, etc. Although not necessary to have practical knowledge of each, an understanding of each of these areas is a key advantage. Upskilling would be a requirement for any skill gaps.
– Experience with content management systems is desired but not essential.
– A desire to learn and build your skills in a fast paced environment working on exciting client projects.
– Work in a startup environment in Ireland’s top startup incubator
– Work on large scale level data driven application with huge potential in a growing Industry
– Training & Career Progression as we promote internally
– Company employee share scheme available for key employees
– Work on your own initiative, gain professional experience and be rewarded well.
How to Apply:
Apply with “brief” cover letter and CV to Paul via the “Apply” button below.
Please attach any relevant works if applicable.
Data Innovation Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
461 total views, 1 today