Full-Time Internship Project Manager Internship @ Dublin
Who we are:
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services.
We specialize in custom software solutions for business intelligence and automation with focusing on reactive applications.
– Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship with a full time role after completion
– Position: Project Manager Intern
– Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
– Employing: Data Innovation Systems
– Location: DIT Hothouse Incubator
– Website: http://www.datainnovationsystems.com
The role we have:
We are currently looking for a talented intern to join and for management and ownership of innovative
web app projects.
● Taking ownership of key consumer product web applications
● Researching, analyses, planning and implementation the product improvements from all areas.
● Working with internal design, development and marketing teams to deliver those requirements to a high standard.
● Management of client support requests and timely responses.
● Managing projects internally to ensure all processes are adhered to.
● Organisation and delivery (where required) of client training.
● Contribution to the overall operational management of the business including improving internal processes, project reporting and managing team schedules.
● This role requires a technical mind with good project management skills.
● The skills below are desired but the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow
and learn into any skill gaps.
● Team player and willing to lead a project.
● Technical understanding of web technologies – frontend, backend, APIs, databases,
domains, hosting, payment systems, etc. Although not necessary to have practical knowledge of each, an understanding of each of these areas is a key advantage.
Upskilling would be a requirement for any skill gaps.
● Experience with content management systems is desired but not essential.
● Work on enterprise level data driven application
● Training & Career Progression
● Product ownership
● Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
● Be part of a growing company
How to Apply: Apply with “brief” cover letter and CV to Paul via the “Apply” button below.
Please attach any relevant works if applicable.
Data Innovation Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
1306 total views, 3 today