Full-Time Internship Project Manager Internship @ Dublin
Who we are:
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services.
We specialize in custom software solutions for business intelligence and automation with focusing on reactive applications.
– Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship with a full time role after completion
– Position: Project Manager Intern
– Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
– Employing: Data Innovation Systems
– Location: DIT Hothouse Incubator
– Website: http://www.datainnovationsystems.com
The role we have:
We are currently looking for a talented intern to join and for management and ownership of innovative
web app projects.
● Taking ownership of key consumer product web applications
● Researching, analyses, planning and implementation the product improvements from all areas.
● Working with internal design, development and marketing teams to deliver those requirements to a high standard.
● Management of client support requests and timely responses.
● Managing projects internally to ensure all processes are adhered to.
● Organisation and delivery (where required) of client training.
● Contribution to the overall operational management of the business including improving internal processes, project reporting and managing team schedules.
● This role requires a technical mind with good project management skills.
● The skills below are desired but the right candidate will have the opportunity to grow
and learn into any skill gaps.
● Team player and willing to lead a project.
● Technical understanding of web technologies – frontend, backend, APIs, databases,
domains, hosting, payment systems, etc. Although not necessary to have practical knowledge of each, an understanding of each of these areas is a key advantage.
Upskilling would be a requirement for any skill gaps.
● Experience with content management systems is desired but not essential.
● Work on enterprise level data driven application
● Training & Career Progression
● Product ownership
● Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
● Be part of a growing company
How to Apply: Apply with “brief” cover letter and CV to Paul via the “Apply” button below.
Please attach any relevant works if applicable.
Data Innovation Systems is an equal opportunities employer.