Part-Time Internship Operations Admin Internship @ Blackrock, Co. Dublin
We have an exciting opportunity for a graduate/student to come join our busy Operations team here at the Digital Marketing Institute for a short term contract.
This is a fixed term 2-month part time/part-funded internship and a great opportunity for someone to get experience in a fast paced/fast growing company.
We are looking for someone who shows initiative, enjoys working hard and getting involved in as much as possible. You will need to be able to work in a very fast-paced environment and demonstrate high levels of flexibility.
• Daily Administration including data entry of applications forms and additional student information.
• Owning and carefully maintaining a master file with all relevant project information.
• Managing all communications (email and phone) with all applicants.
• Providing feedback and assessment of applications for further review.
• Updating student records.
The Must Haves
• Excellent office skills including Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good knowledge of digital marketing sectors is desirable
• Team player, who thinks like an owner and takes a proactive approach to daily tasks
• Fluent in English
What we offer
• Weekly contribution for food & travel expenses
• Opportunity to gain experience in a fast paced/fast growing/ technology driven organization
• Access to our CDMP training course for free
Please email your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
407 total views, 1 today