Flex-Hrs Internship Marketing Internship @ Dublin
Interested in making your mark, creating a new brand identity and
Join our marketing team to sell and deliver great experiences on our exciting new Christmas Experience – Christmas Tree Farm.
With over 30 years experience in the Christmas Tree business, the Christmas Tree farm has now passed to the next generation. And with change comes exciting developments and opportunities to rebrand and expand. Moving from a product based business to an experience based business offers exciting challenges and opportunities for creating and innovative marketing.
What you will gain:
Experience working at the grass roots level
Have real responsibility and influence real business growth though your imagination, creativity no just online but in all areas of the business.
Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the creative process of the business
Gain experience in all areas of the business
What we Need:
Customers want an experience! We want our customers to go on a journey not just when they are on the farm but before they get there.
Your role will be key to helping us develop and captivate customers, so they think of our business first when selecting a great Christmas experience.
We are looking for a intern who can take on the challenge, be creative and deliver real results. The intern will be working very closely with the business owner to change the face of the company. Unlike other opportunities you will get real hands on experience and opportunities to contribute to the development of the business.
We are looking for an exciting forward thinking Intern who brings their own ideas to the mix and can work on turning ideas into reality. From creating a marketing plan, developing marketing budget, online media and content.
Ideal Skills You Will Have:
The ideal candidate will not be afraid to think outside of the box, will be highly organised, with experience in digital marketing and social media (though training will be provided). They will have a passion for branding.
– Fluent spoken and written English
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Third level digital marketing qualification/ studying for a marketing qualification
– Marketing savvy with a passion for interpreting and acting on results
– Experience managing social media accounts for a commercial entity and/or demonstrated talent using personal accounts
– Natural flair for creating fresh, original, engaging content (attaching links to blogs etc is recommended when applying)
– Google analytics skills preferred
– Social media skills preferred
– Experience in developing marketing campaigns from the start
– Experience in generating publicity through PR and other means.
– Excellent excel skills/ Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– A positive outgoing can-do attitude with an ability to work as part of a team
– Ability to work independently on projects
– Basic understanding of digital marketing strategies
The right candidate will be available from September to December
Email your CV via the “Apply” button below
Job Type: Part Time
Guiness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8
Dunboyne, Co. Meath
222 total views, 1 today