Full-Time Internship Marketing Internship @ Dublin
We are hiring a Marketing Graduate for a 6 month+ internship to work with our eFax team in our Dublin office. As a Digital Marketing Intern you will be responsible for supporting marketing tactics to drive the go-to-market strategy, directly impacting the company’s revenue goals.
You will be working on our B2B team, helping us with demand generation, attracting, engaging and nurturing leads, content creation and awareness campaigns.
Digital Marketing is at the core of modern marketing, being the key and central function of the Marketing department. The skillset you’ll develop in this role, is currently one of the most advanced in marketing skillsets and you will have the chance to work with some skilled B2B and digital marketers.
• You will help develop engaging content for use across various channels, created to align with the different stages of the sales cycle.
• You’ll help nurture top of funnel leads using Marketo marketing automation platform, setting up and executing email campaings.
• You will help with social PPC, Google PPC and Display by keeping your finger on the pulse of overall campaign performance.
• You will help create engaging landing pages, carry out A/B testing and will use heatmapping to learn more about buyer behaviour.
• You’ll participate in continuous learning around Marketing, Social Media platforms and ways to differentiate our communications.
• You’ll help with translation projects across EU markets, and about localisation of websites and collateral to support EU expansion.
• You will act as a support to the Marketing Manager in day-to-day responsibilities.
• Strong academic background
• You have a genuine interest and knowledge of digital Marketing, with excellent communication, presentation and attention to detail skills
• You have an understanding of the value “Big Data” brings to the modern marketer
• Fast learner and a genuine curiosity in all things marketing including data and insights.
• You’re capable of handling multiple projects at a time in a dynamic environment
• Shown leadership skills via extra-curricular activities (e.g. sports, projects, volunteering, etc.)
If interested, please email email@example.com with a brief cover letter.
328 total views, 1 today