Full-Time Internship Marketing Internship @ Blanchardstown, Co. Dublin
Pruune consulting (www.pruune.com) is a start-up based in Dublin focusing on developing company’s procurement functions. This is achieved through structured training programs and fully managing projects for companies.
• Blanchardstown, Dublin
The intern’s tasks will involve:
– Promoting the business through Social Media i.e. Website, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
– General corporate communication: email, leaflets, press release and phone.
– Support and Implement the marketing strategy.
– Creation and submission of written blogs to be published on social.
– Creation and submission of templates i.e. PowerPoint, etc.
– Understanding of marketing (principles, implementations)
– Good understanding of content management websites, blogs, SEO, email marketing, social media marketing, leaflet marketing etc.
– Good communication skills
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office, content managed websites and the internet
– Adaptable and flexible
– High attention to detail and highly structured
– The successful candidate should demonstrate initiative and confidence
– The successful candidate should be a quick learner
150 Euro per week
Monday – Friday, 9am – 6pm
For more information email – email@example.com
344 total views, 2 today