Full-Time Internship International Marketing [French/Spanish/Italian] Internship @ Youghal, Co. Cork
What you’ll do following GoCambio Academy training:
• Promote GoCambio to your dedicated country list through online and offline channels
• Devise your own marketing strategy to add to existing activities from your native country knowledge
• Achieve goals of GoCambio sign ups through your marketing activities
• Liaise with the marketing, IT and management teams
• Coordinate promotions
• Direct mailings
• Build on existing PR activities
• Attend exhibitions, open days, trade and career fairs if required
• Deal with GoCambio email/telephone enquiries in your languages including English
• Distribute GoCambio literature in your home country if required
• Perform general administration duties across various departments including managing your own reports
• Manage your specific country files
• Review new GoCambio sign up profiles created overnight, edit where required. (i.e inappropriate photos or text)
• Market research i.e relevant bloggers, vloggers, publications, schools and universities.
• Complete language translation where required. Eg. website changes, adverts, blogs and press releases.
• Write articles for the GoCambio website as required
What you’ll get:
• Rent-free accommodation close to the GoCambio office
• Monthly allowance paid towards household bills eg. electricity, heating, T.V and internet
• Heaps of international marketing experience to put on your CV/resume
• Free pizza on Fridays
• A great opportunity to work with an energetic, vibrant and inspiring team
• The opportunity to intern and live in a beautiful towns in southern Ireland. It has great transport links for exploring the surrounding areas and is close to Cork and Waterford airport
When do we need you?
Starting END AUGUST For a minimum of 6 months; there is the possibility of extending the internship if you are available longer.
Youghal is a seaside town set on the border between Cork and Waterford counties on the south coast of Ireland.
The ideal candidate is currently studying/graduated at university level in Marketing/Business/Administration, however no marketing-related experience is required.
If you believe you can make a difference at GoCambio, send us your CV and cover letter to Rosie via the Apply button below telling us why you’re great!
Please note: Only those with prior permission to live and work in the EU will be considered.
1943 total views, 6 today