Flex-Hrs Internship Games Development Internship @ Dublin
Game Development Internship (part time)
Our development team is seeking a self-motivated individual with a good work ethic looking to gain experience in a games/app development environment. This role involves developing and testing software modules in our mobile games and apps.
What You Will Be Doing:
– Using Unity/C# to develop game screens and components
– Using an OO framework for game/app development
– Organise Android and IOS testing with other team members
– Researching backend game services
Located in Dublin 3, Fierce Fun is a games start-up specialising in mobile apps & online games, for Apple, Android and HTML5 platforms. We provide a supportive environment for a Games Developer to gain experience in a game development company.
– 3rd level qualification (preferably technical) or studying for one
– Experience in Unity and C#
– Experienced game player with in-depth knowledge of PC, console and mobile games
– Good communication & documentation skills.
– Experience with Android and/or iPhone/iPad phones and tablets
Duration 3 months
Days: 2 to 3 days per week
Note: this is a primarily a remote working position. Candidates need only attend weekly meetings onsite (1). Travel/lunch expenses will be provided.