Flex-Hrs Internship Digital Strategy and Business Development Internship @ Dublin
Digital Strategy and Business Development Intern
Who We Are
BidRecruit is a team of four specialists in recruitment, tech sales and building/scaling web applications. Our team of four are led by two driven and highly experienced recruiters with strong domain knowledge and a passion for innovation.
Why We Do What We Do
Recruitment is unnecessarily expensive, time consuming and complicated. We are on a mission to make recruiting easy!
How We Do It
BidRecruit helps companies to hire quickly and cost effectively. Our cloud based solution gives instant access to a network of specialist recruiters and free and premium job boards with management and reporting capability.
BidRecruit is a tech start-up based in Richview Office Park, Clonskeagh, just beside UCD. We sell cutting edge recruitment software into the SME sector in Ireland and the UK. We are winners of Ireland’s Best Young Entrepreneur County Final 2017, graduates of the New Frontiers Entrepreneur Accelerator Programme with DIT HotHouse and winners of the Female Entrepreneur Competitive Start Fund.
Who We Want to Join Our Squad:
We’re looking for someone who is:
• Outgoing and can easily start a conversation
• Driven and enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills and a good ability to nurture strong relationships
• A self-starter with a structured and analytical mind and keen interest in working in a start-up environment
• Fast learner, able to understand how other start-ups successfully drive their growth
• Interest in developing a career with the company is desirable
What You Will Do:
It’s all hands-on deck here at BidRecruit and if you want a crash course in running a business you have come to the right place! You will work very closely with the CEO and Sales Director on business development and online opportunities;
• Contribute to the success of the company’s sales effort: sales prospecting, cold calling, networking, relationship building and qualifying prospective clients across the Irish and UK market;
• Help to continuously define business sales processes to acquire new users & create leads, prioritising them based on potential;
• Create a strong contact base and sales pipeline, handle prospects & convert to sales
• Collaborate with the product team on feedback from prospects on product / features ideas, edits to existing product lines;
• Contribute to quality assurance of the product and efficient administration/documentation of such
• Product demoing and exhibiting
• Expenses covered
• Flexible working hours
• Team events and outings
• Match tickets on occasion (Leinster)
If this sounds like something you are interested in send in your CV to Caroline with a brief cover letter on why you want to join us via the “Apply” button below. More info on our company at www.bidrecruit.io
180 total views, 1 today