Full-Time Internship Digital Media Internship @ Dublin
Are you interested in making your mark as part of a fast paced marketing and content team? Want to learn new skills in an exciting role? Want a clear roadmap to a full time position? Want to be involved with a media startup?
What we Need:
We are looking for an exciting forward thinking Intern who may become full time part of the team. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and stand out.
We do not punish mistakes, but view them as opportunities to learn. We expect an intern be available during normal working hours from Monday to Friday.
Ideal Skills You Will Have:
· A positive outgoing personality with an ability to work well as part of a team or alone
· Have a real interest in local events, and community news
· Experience managing social media accounts for a commercial entity and/or demonstrated talent using personal accounts
· Natural flair for creating fresh, original, engaging content (attaching links to blogs etc is recommended when applying)
· Google analytics skills preferred
· Excellent excel skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will gain:
The intern will receive on the job training in the following:
· SEO, Analytics, Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation and Management, Content Curation and Website Management, Customer Personas, Keyword/competitor research
· Work in a fast-paced reputable tourism company in both B2B and B2C
· On completion the Digital Media Intern will have attained Real Live Business Experience in Digital Marketing Strategy and execution, social media marketing, project based marketing and will be exposed to all aspects of the marketing teams’ daily activities.
The right candidate will be available immediately for 3 months, with the possibility of an extension for a further 3 months subject to agreement.
· Benefits: Direct mentoring from the digital marketing team. Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the marketing of a high growth startup.
· To Apply: If you think you fit the bill please send a short covering letter and your CV via email.
· Remuneration: This is an unpaid internship, though we will cover a travel bursary
This is a 6 month unpaid internship (intern receives €500 per month expenses)
277 total views, 2 today