Full-Time Internship Digital Marketing Internship @ Dublin
Digital Marketing Intern
Digital Marketing Internship
Are you interested in making your mark as part of a fast paced marketing team?
Our Marketing Team manages multiple brands including City Sightseeing and Grayline, which are found in most major cities around the world, along with Dualway Transport, Airport Hopper and the Dublin Visitor Centres.
What we Need:
We are looking for an exciting forward thinking Intern who may become full time part of the team. We are looking for someone who wants to make a difference and stand out, have ideas and not just think. Someone who wants to help take our brand into the stratosphere and make it their own. Not afraid to make mistakes and learn from them. We believe in creating value through our brand, brand power. Customers want something different from a list of features, you have to captivate them, for them to remember your marketing and keep the brand on the top of their brain. We expect an intern to at least be up to speed on traditional marketing, social media, blog and so forth. We want you to also think outside of this. You must be prepared to hit the ground running. What we want is for you to be with us, be part of us, grow and embrace.
Ideal Skills You Will Have:
· Third level digital marketing qualification or in the middle of studying for a digital marketing qualification
· Marketing savvy with a passion for using results
· A positive outgoing personality with an ability to work well as part of a team or alone
· Experience managing social media accounts for a commercial entity and/or demonstrated talent using personal accounts
· Natural flair for creating fresh, original, engaging content (attaching links to blogs etc is recommended when applying)
· Google analytics skills preferred
· Excellent excel skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What you will gain:
The intern will receive formal/informal training in the following:
· SEO, Analytics, Social Media, Blogging, Content Creation and Management, Content Curation and Website Management, Customer Personas, Keyword/competitor research
· Work in a fast-paced reputable tourism company in both B2B and B2C
· On completion the Digital Marketing Intern will have attained Real Live Business Experience in Digital Marketing Strategy and execution, social media marketing, project based marketing and will be exposed to all aspects of the marketing teams’ daily activities.
The right candidate will be available immediately for 3 months, with the possibility of an extension subject to agreement.
· Benefits: Direct mentoring from the digital marketing team. Opportunity to be creative and play a key role in the marketing of a high growth startup.
· To Apply: If you think you fit the bill please send a short covering letter and your CV via email.
· Remuneration: This is an unpaid internship, though we will cover a travel bursary
Our current Marketing Manager started his career with the company as an intern, and the company has a history of training interns to levels which either creates a role for them within our business, or helps find full time employment in another company.
This is a 6 month unpaid internship (intern receives €250 per month expenses)
Job Type: Internship
541 total views, 2 today