Full-Time Internship Digital Internship @ Bray, Co.Wicklow
Easy Food has an opening for an intern looking to hone their creative digital and social media skills.
Your role will involve:
• Building and managing our social media platforms
• Writing and sharing online editorial content in WordPress
• Driving traffic to our website
• Graphic design on social posts
• Creating original online content for the Easy Food brand
• Managing groups
• All things food!
No minimum experience required. Our team is looking forward to working with you and helping you move into a career you’ll love.
• An interest in social media and in creating cool original content
• An enthusiastic approach to working in digital media
• A keen eye for detail
• Flexibility and an openness to new projects
• Desirable but not crucial: decent spelling and grammar and a love of/interest in food and drink
• Digital marketing/media experience with a large and dynamic audience
• Print media experience
• Branded content experience
• To be part of a dynamic and growing media environment that includes magazine and online publishing
• Some amazing work perks, including lots of free food and professional in-office massages
• This is a five-month internship with an immediate start. The successful candidate will receive €100 a week to cover travel costs, as well as the chance to work with Ireland’s most dynamic food community. An internship at Zahra Media Group is an amazing kick-start to any career in the media/publishing industry.
If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please get in touch with us today! Email your CV and experience to Caroline via the “Apply” button below
855 total views, 7 today