Full-Time Internship Digital Content/Editorial Internship @ Bray, Co. Wicklow
Easy Food is Ireland’s No. 1 selling food magazine and our online properties are growing at astonishing rates. We are looking for a talented Digital Content Intern to join our expanding team. You will join a wide team that loves talking about food, supports Irish food producers and creates and styles food content for print and digital platforms.
You must be a strong, creative writer with a passion for food.
Easy Food’s Digital Content Intern will contribute to the ideas, design, development and writing of our Easy Food content online.
Content Marketing Duties:
• Edit, adapt and format Easy Food print content so that it is optimised for an online audience.
• Research and write original written content for Easy Food print and online.
• Follow Easy Food’s digital content creation guidelines, making sure that all online content is optimised for our audience and search engines.
• Assist the Easy Food team with projects and events in relation to content; i.e. attendance and reporting from food events.
• Manage website competitions and competition entries.
• Propose and test new ideas and concepts for content.
• Curate and write e-newsletters for our Easy Food subscribers.
Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing/ Writing/Journalism qualification, Content Writing, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Proofreading.
There are no minimum experience required, but the successful candidate ideally has:
• A proven track record of creating online content.
• A flair for writing and communication.
• Experience of working with WordPress a plus.
• Some experience and knowledge of good SEO practice, e-marketing, social media and analytics.
• Excellent communication skills and good project management skills.
• A love of food and cooking.
This is a full-time internship at the Easy Food office in Bray with a weekly stipend of €100/week.
To apply, email a CV and cover letter to email@example.com