Full-Time Internship C# BI & Automation Developer Internship @ Dublin
Dublin City Centre
Who we are:
Outbound ( https://www.outboundsales.io ) is a startup company with a brand new revolutionary B2B outbound sales platform.
We are looking to take on an ambitious backend developer who has the skills to work directly on SaaS platform and wants to get real world experience in the latest frameworks and high end technologies.
Write code in the most sought after developer languages not just make coffee like other typical internships.
Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Position: C# BI & Automation Developer Intern
Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
We are looking for a C# BI & Automation Developer responsible for managing and maintaining the data capture for production applications which utilise automation (Selenium C#), data mining & web data extraction technologies.
This developer should have experience with programming using automation technologies and have recently graduated from data analytics course with strong understanding of data science and business intelligence.
The role includes architecting the data capture process from an application perspective with the technical architect to writing the code, implementing and capturing the required data, storing directly in MYSQL using EF6
– Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language : Ideally C# or PHP with a strong understanding of .net applications.
– Strong understanding of Data Mining
– Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence applications
– Entity Framework 6
– Experience with and good understanding of MySQL with the ability to manage the data capture storage for high volume databases
– Understanding of Hadoop Framework
– Understanding of Data Warehouse principles
– Experience in Data Mining
– Basic understanding of Typescript
– Knowledge of ES6 Modules
– Experience with creating/basic understanding of RESTful APIs
– Experience with Git or similar version control systems
– Work in a startup environment and have direct decision making ability and full creativeness.
– Work on highly scalable global SaaS platform with proven huge demand.
– Guaranteed full time position after successful completion with full training & career Progression including future employee share options as we – want our team to own some of a the company.
– Growing Industry in a highly lucrative area.
– Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
– Beer Fridays and regular social events and team building
– Located in the New DIT Hothouse incubator for high potential start up companies.
– This is not a typical internship, there is direct path to be a core member of the team and own equity as we scale fast. We want someone who has – a big interest in startup companies and wants to be part of this growth and make their name stand out in the tech world by building a leading platform.
Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship with full time role offered upon completion – This can be accelerated by company achievement.
Position: Front Automation Developer Intern
Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
Location: DIT Hothouse Incubator
How to Apply: Apply with your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outbound is an equal opportunities employer.
1473 total views, 2 today