Full-Time Internship C# BI & Automation Developer Internship @ Dublin
Who we are:
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services.
We specialize in custom software solutions for business intelligence and automation with focusing on reactive applications.
Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship.
Position: C# BI & Automation Developer Intern
Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
We are looking for a C# BI & Automation Developer responsible for managing and maintaining the data capture for production applications which utilise automation (Selenium C#), data mining & web data extraction technologies.
This developer should have experience with programing using automation technologies and have recently graduated from data analytics course with strong understanding of data science and business intelligence.
The role includes architecting the data capture process from an application perspective with the technical architect to writing the code, implementing and capturing the required data, storing directly in MYSQL using EF6
– Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language : Ideally C# with a strong understanding of .net applications.
– Strong understanding of Data Mining
– Experience with Tableau or other business intelligence applications
– Entity Framework 6
– Experience with and good understanding of MySQL with the ability to manage the data capture storage for high volume databases
– Understanding of Hadoop Framework
– Understanding of Data Warehouse principles
– Experience in Data Mining
– Basic understanding of Typescript
– Knowledge of ES6 Modules
– Experience with creating/basic understanding of RESTful APIs
– Experience with Git or similar version control systems
– Work in a startup environment
– Work on enterprise level data driven application
– Training & Career Progression
– Growing Industry
– Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
How to Apply: Apply with “brief” cover letter and CV to Paul via the “Apply” button below
Data Innovation Systems is an equal opportunities employer.
585 total views, 1 today