Full-Time Internship Accounts Internship @ Dublin
Who we are:
DIS is start up company developing enterprise level applications and services. We are focusing on data driven applications and looking to expand the team. Unlike most internships we give you the opportunity to grow and have direct involvement in business critical decisions and work closely with all the departments of the firm.
The role we have:
We are currently looking for a talented accounts intern for management and ownership of the financial functioning of the business.
The candidate will be hard working, creative, who is confident in their own ability and potential. They will be comfortable working under supervision as well as on their own initiative and to bring new ideas to the table, willing and eager to learn.
You will be asked to help us with something that is important for us, such as:
– Administration of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
– Processing of invoices
– Administration of day-to-day finances
– Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
– Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff expense claims
– Ensure financial controls are adhered to
– Assisting in preparation of year-end audit
– Development and administration of financial procedures with the Finance Partner to improve financial controls within the organisation.
– Assisting with procurement and risk management processes
– Preparation of Balance Sheets, Projected Cash Flow Statements and Projected Profit and Loss Accounts.
You will be assigned to work directly with the Finance Partner- a Financial Analyst of the firm who will be there to mentor and support you day-to-day.
Skills/Education that we expect:
– Recent Under/Post Graduate in Business/Accounting/Financial Background.
– Previous experience in Basic Accounting.
– Experience in Microsoft Excel or other accounting softwares.
– Self Motivated, responsible and flexible individual who is confident to work on their own initiative but also comfortable contributing in a team environment.
– Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
– Strong organisational skills.
Please note that this is unpaid internship, working hours are 9am-6pm.
Working as an intern in DIS provides an excellent opportunity for you to gain real-world financial management experience. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to add some exciting work to their portfolio.
Throughout this internship, your training and development won’t stop. You’ll attend sessions designed to hone your skills, and you’ll have the support of your manager. Through ongoing appraisals and feedback processes, you’ll drive your career.
Interested? Why not apply and give it a try!
Send us your updated CV and Cover letter expressing why you would be a Great match for us at email@example.com
For further details log on to our website: https://www.datainnovationsystems.com/
803 total views, 5 today