Full-Time Internship Accounts Internship @ Dublin
Outbound ( https://www.outboundsales.io ) is a startup company with a brand new revolutionary B2B outbound sales platform.
We are looking to take on an ambitious UX/UI Designer who has the skills to work in a core area of the business, branding, Image, platform and so on and really get involved in the company not just make coffee like other typical internships.
The role we have:
We are currently looking for a talented accounts intern for management and ownership of the financial functioning of the business.
The candidate will be hard working, creative, who is confident in their own ability and potential. They will be comfortable working under supervision as well as on their own initiative and to bring new ideas to the table, willing and eager to learn.
You will be asked to help us with something that is important for us, such as:
– Administration of Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable
– Processing of invoices
– Administration of day-to-day finances
– Prepare monthly accounting reconciliations
– Administer payment of bills, invoices and staff expense claims
– Ensure financial controls are adhered to
– Assisting in preparation of year-end audit
– Development and administration of financial procedures with the Finance Partner to improve financial controls within the organisation.
– Assisting with procurement and risk management processes
– Preparation of Balance Sheets, Projected Cash Flow Statements and Projected Profit and Loss Accounts.
You will be assigned to work directly with the Finance Partner- a Financial Analyst of the firm who will be there to mentor and support you day-to-day.
Skills/Education that we expect:
– Recent Under/Post Graduate in Business/Accounting/Financial Background.
– Previous experience in Basic Accounting.
– Experience in Microsoft Excel or other accounting softwares.
– Self Motivated, responsible and flexible individual who is confident to work on their own initiative but also comfortable contributing in a team environment.
– Strong analytical skills & attention to detail.
– Strong organisational skills.
Please note that this is unpaid internship, working hours are 9am-6pm but with a guaranteed job at the end of it.
Work in a startup environment and have direct decision making ability and full creativeness, directly have a team of developers work on your designs.
Work on highly scalable global SaaS platform with proven huge demand.
Guaranteed full time position after successful completion with full training & career Progression including future employee share options as we want our team to own some of a the company.
Growing Industry in a highly lucrative area.
Work on your own initiative and gain professional experience
Beer fridays and regular social events and team building
Located in the New DIT Hothouse incubator for high potential start up companies.
Duration: 6 months. Please note that this is an unpaid internship with full time guaranteed role offered upon completion.
Position: Financial Accounts Intern
Hours of work: Mon-Fri. 9am – 6pm
Location: DIT Hothouse Incubator
1298 total views, 2 today