Part-Time Internship Social Media & Marketing Internship @ Co. Sligo
Social Media and Marketing Position
Can you see yourself working for a young ,vibrant technology company in Enniscrone, Co. Sligo? Fancy coming on board at ground level, developing an entire social media/marketing department and carving out a full time job that will never be boring?
Here at Smashteck, that’s what we need. We offer a wide range of technology and communication products and services ranging from computers and device sales & repairs to 4G Lte broadband connections and solutions. Catering for both retail and commercial markets, Smashteck operate across various platforms including local retail and ecommerce.
Suitable candidate will be working closely with Keith and the team in building and strategising our forward progression in social media and all round marketing of the business and its many brands. We don’t currently have a social media or marketing department, that’s what you are for…. Learn and grow
Social media management:
– Day to day content management
– Creating/scheduling posts
– Driving traffic to our online stores and sites
– Dealing with customer queries
– Interacting with other businesses
– Creating, implementing and managing social media promotions
– Reviewing and approving all social media advertising
– Planning, building and maintaining long term social media campaigns .
– Liaising with multiple departments on a weekly basis (see what they think, what their ideas are, how they can be built upon) whilst setting deadlines for content/feedback.
– Social media
– Press releases
– Product reviews
– Off-line promotions (planning, assisting in design, following through)
– Managing/implementing print media campaigns – flyers, signage, mailshots etc
– In house print media – Stationary, flyers, promotional materials
– Sponsorship deals – Identifying opportunities where budgets would be best spent to maximise our brands exposure.
Apart from the obvious (doing the job), you must liaise with all departments within the business, plan and implement online/offline marketing strategies and generally take charge of what you’ve been tasked with. You must be independent, strong willed and have the personality to work with many different types of customers and staff alike. You must be a team player as well as been able to work off your own steam. Been able to pick up the phone, talk and converse with other people in a friendly, confident manner is a must.
We are not looking to babysit a grown up. We will set you on the right path and have a great team of people you can lean on for advice and support, but, at the end of the day, you MUST etch out this job for yourself….become an important member of the business and create the wage YOU want to earn.
– Knowledge and experience with all things marketing.
– A good understanding of all social media platforms.
– People skills (You know, because people..)
– Problem solving. You will be expected to make things work, no hand holding.
– Ideas. Ideas. Ideas.
Please note, whilst a qualification in media/marketing would be great, it’s not entirely needed here. There are plenty of great people with great ideas out there with no paper whatsoever!
This is an internship for 12 weeks with a weekly pay of €130 on offer.
Hours on Offer: 3 days to start (negotiable), but potential for full time hours and a great salary for a person willing to pull out the stops…..Give and take is key here, not looking for a clock puncher.
Please dont be put off by the fact that this is a €130 per week intern style position. We are a results driven company and pay accordingly…….If you are here for 3/4 weeks and we see a large upturn in sales as a direct result of your involvement, you will be well taken care of. To start, show us what you can do…..
310 total views, 2 today