Flex-Hrs Internship Sales & Marketing Internship @ Dublin
NICOYA is an Irish start-up food company comprising a team of chefs, nutritionists and food experts based in Dublin. Nicoya has launched a range of gourmet dishes inspired by studying indigenous tribes and Irish ancestors to capture ancient nourishment wisdom all but lost through the ages. Nicoya uses these techniques to unlock flavour naturally whilst also unlocking the maximum nutrient potential of each ingredient.
We are looking for Brand Ambassadors to work part-time in several locations (Stillorgan, Malahide, Greystones, Baggot St, Donnybrook and Grand Canal).
An ideal candidate will:
• Be interested in food, with a positive can-do attitude.
• Be enthusiastic, people-friendly, sales-focused, marketing-driven individual who would enjoy the challenge of working in a dynamic start-up environment.
• Have excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
• Help plan and execute various marketing activities and campaigns.
• Be collaborating with the Sales and Marketing Manager to create website content.
• Have the ability to meet deadlines, and follow through.
• Be punctual.
This position is a 3-6 month internship and can lead to a paid position at the company.
Nice to have but not necessary:
• Ability to create and promote engaging content through various social media channels that fits with our brand.
• Well versed in WordPress, Photoshop, Traditional and Digital Marketing.
• Background in wellness, nutrition, or fitness.
Apply with CV via the “Apply” button below.
769 total views, 3 today