Full-Time Internship Lead Generation Internship @ Dublin
Mission: Langroo is an exciting Dublin based startup. Our mission is to bring language learning to the Facebook community
The problem Langroo is solving:
• The most difficult part of language learning is motivation and persistence. Most people want to be fluent in another language but don’t get there. 90% of online courses don’t get finished.
• The answer? Human accountability and convenience.
• Using Facebook as a platform, students can now have their teacher at the touch of a button in a place they’re always in. It’s like having a language teacher in your living room reminding you of what to do and being there when you want to have a discussion (accountability and convenience).
The Process for the Learner:
• They message us on Facebook @langroo
• We ask them questions and then match them with their tutor who adds them in 24 hours
• They get a 15 minute free trial class
• Once signed-up, they get a technology guided programme + calls with their native tutor
Activities can Include:
• Finding interested students through Facebook
• Talking to them, finding out their needs, explaining Langroo
• Creating a happy, caring and free learning experience for everyone you come in contact with!
• Contributing to other marketing and sales objectives in the startup
• You must be able to commit to the role for at least 6 weeks with a minimum contribution of 20 hours per week.
• Based on your performance and company performance, we will be open to rewarding you with your time spent with us.
• After a one week trial we will reimburse you for any travel expenses (e.g. bus or luas) costs to the place of work.
What does success look like?
• First and foremost, you must be a native English speaker
• The most important thing is that you make yourself better than yesterday. Try and always learn in your spare time and implement that in the work
• Be pro-active, creative, and work fast
• Actively promote the business
177 total views, 1 today