Full-Time Internship Executive Assistant Internship @ Dublin
An Intern is required to act as Executive Assistant for a fast-paced software start-up!
The role will be 3-6 months in duration. We use internships as one channel in our hiring as several of our key people joined the company this way.
You will work closely with senior management and directors providing administrative support.
– Directly supporting the CEO with everyday duties, organising his calendar and scheduling meetings
– Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
– Handling phone calls and requests
– Office administrative tasks such as processing payments and expenses
– Assist with industry specific research
– Proficient with Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets and Slides. (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
– Strong written and oral communication skills
– Excellent interpersonal, time management and organisational skills
– An ability to maintain confidentiality.
Having recently being acquired by a private equity firm, based out of Palo Alto, California, this internship will suit someone who wants to get to know the tech industry, is driven and a self starter, dynamic, and great to be around!
361 total views, 2 today