Full-Time Internship Customer Service Internship @ Dublin
Duration: 6 months
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm
Choose to do your internship in a company that is changing its industry, work for a fast growing and socially engaged start up!
Hosting Power provides great and fairly priced accommodation for 3rd Level & Postgrad students coming to Dublin.
We are now looking for a full time intern customer service. It is an exciting role with an immediate start date!
Important notes: The internship can lead to a full time job.
You will benefit from one of the greatest work environments in Dublin as we are located
in the Guinness Enterprise Centre.
This is the biggest hub for start ups in Dublin, hosting more than 150 companies and holding business events on a weekly basis.
The internship offers a wide variety of tasks:
- Managing customers requests by email
- Dealing with customer needs and delivering on company targets
- Promoting aspects of being a host and making sure the requirements of Hosting Power are understood and met
- Updating the database on daily basis and maintaining excellent relationships with our hosts
- Good organisational and computer skills essential
- Excellent phone manor and ability to conduct business by email and over the phone in a professional way
- Enthusiastic and outgoing with strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Excellent English, written and spoken
- Good knowledge of the greater Dublin area is essential
- Be responsive and flexible to the customers needs
- Commitment to success, reaching weekly targets
- A commitment to excellent standards of customer service
127 total views, 8 today