Full-Time Internship Content/Media Internship @ Dublin
Stint Ireland gives North American college students and graduates the chance to experience living in Dublin through our internship and gap year programs. We are a small, dynamic team of three who have all lived abroad at some stage and know how enriching these experiences can be.
We are seeking a creative talent to join us in sharing our Stinters’ stories through video, photography, and blogs for our website, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube channels.
What will you do?
• Create and collect content (photographs, video footage, and blog pieces).
• Edit content to create awesome pictures, videos, and blogs!
• Attend cool events (for free) such as a weekend trip to somewhere in Europe this summer, evening events to various pubs/restaurants across Dublin,overnight and day trips to various places throughout Ireland where you will gather cool content and have lots of fun.
• Add/build your own portfolio.
• Work with a small team in a cool Dublin space.
• Communicate with our summer interns and gap years to gather content.
• Have the opportunity to put your stamp on content and campaigns.
• Drink really good coffee/tea and have a pretty great summer 🙂
What will you learn?
• How a startup operates on a daily basis.
• Social media use for a small business: how we use platforms such as Facebook and Instagram (and Hootsuite) to increase engagement.
• WordPress, Salesforce, and MailChimp, you will learn how these platforms work for businesses like Stint (these are very handy skills to know).
• How to engage with an online community through the sharing of awesome content.
• Plenty of flexibility to work on other projects as preferred.
• Learn how to use Sketch (similar to Photoshop).
• Analyze data from marketing campaigns, our website, and social media platforms.
• A creative flair.
• Interest in startups (but not essential).
• Good photography skills and own camera (preferable)
• Videography knowledge
• Someone who thinks a little differently (boo to sheep!).
• Knowledge of posting/sharing on Facebook and Instagram.
• A portfolio / examples of creative work.
• An enthusiasm for creating content.
• Available over Summer 2017 ( for at least 3 months between April to end Aug )
• Loves good coffee and/or tea (knowing the difference between Barrys and Lyons is not essential but advisable)
What do you need to know?
• We have a flexible working environment (our aim is quality, not quantity), it’s not your standard 9 to 5, there’s no corporate buzz.
• We understand it’s an internship and also during summer, so hours and days will be
• discussed (enjoying life is very important to us so getting the balance right is essential).
• You will need to be available to attend trips, events, and get-togethers over the summer. Not all of them but a good number.
• We work closely as a team, you will work with and report to Seana Cooke, Business Development Manager on projects with input from the rest of the team.
• The internship is intended for someone with a love for all things creative, ideally this person is seeking an internship during their summer break from university or recently graduated.
• There will be a weekly stipend of €150 and all work trip expenses covered including a fully paid Stint/Weekend Student Adventures trip to a cool European city, hmmm Berlin perhaps.
• You will need your own laptop and ideally your own camera
Please submit your CV and portfolio with a cover e-mail describing what appeals to you most about this role via the “Apply” button below
263 total views, 6 today