Part-Time Internship Content Marketing Internship @ Dublin
– The successful candidate will be an intelligent, creative individual who wants to be part of an exciting, up and coming brand
– An interest in menswear and fashion is an advantage, but not a necessity
– The ideal intern will understand the requirements around digital content creation
– They will take initiative and work within a time-frame, where deadlines are very important
What will I learn from this?
– How to create original, engaging content that attracts attention and engagement
– When and how to publish content so it maximises reach and engagement
– You will develop and learn new skills and working as part of a small team will allow for constructive feedback
– You will have access to a portal to push content you’ve created that can be used as part of a portfolio
How do I apply?
– Please send us an email via the “Apply” button below with a subject line of: Digital Content Creator Application – Your Name
– Please include your CV and a link or reference to any of your previous work
364 total views, 1 today